Friday, September 21, 2007

Congrats to KH~! He's one of my best pals, and he's a dad now!
Man, comparatively it seems like i dun make any progress in life... :P
(happenings surrounding my life seem to hint that the measurement of life development is to get a baby :P 2 many frens' babies this year )

Life's been bz lately. Definitely hav become more hardworking and have paid more attention to my academic performance, but still quite far from what i demand for myself. Today i spent my day unwisely again, and should keep this in mind so that by the end of this semester, my basics in the subject of learning will be of an excellent one. I have to constantly remember what i have done and what i wanna do.

Good news from the uni that any gold medal equivalent achievement in international tourneys qualify students for my uni's scholarship application. Seems like things start to steer to the opposite direction now. As I said on my msn, its just a matter of time. It really is. When the seemingly worst worsens, it will bttr when things cant be any worse. This is the time persistence, resilience, courage and determination pay off.

Well, I really cant say that things have been tragically unfortunate. Neither do i have preference in painting things more sensationally than it is in a melodramatic manner. I would just say that the feeling of insecurity has been in control. I'm more at peace at the current development of my life. Choices have been made, and accountability should couple them maturely. Clarity has undone the feeling of discontent about being directionless. I will do what i can do.

But first i will need to keep up with the class.
That's the primary task to complete in the upcoming weeks.
Hope everyone is great.
Cheerio

1 comment:

Only Kye said...

aww adam you don't want a baby. they cry a lot and puke everywhere. what you want is a gameboy. :)

:)
:)
:)

(three smileys. you will be blessed.)