Sunday, April 20, 2008

Metamorphosis

I guess I can only say that life’s been an impatient teacher to make me wiser.
Have I benefited in any sense? No idea.

KH, its good advice but I’m not sure the net effect is really amalgamating more positive feelings with my self. But then I really appreciated that small lil chat I had with you.
It also made me realized I might have gone back to square one. Whether it’s a good thing or not, really is up to how I put it in perspective. If Life Is Beautiful can be beautiful, I believe nothing can’t be.

Something was hatching over the past few weeks, but I hav lost words of telling wat it is now. N I hav lost counts of how many times the motion changed. Something has changed I feel but it seems like nothing really has.

Was advised not 2 dissimulate my sentiments. But I have got no idea what they are.
If this is metamorphosis, I can’t wait to c watz thr for me when I transform.
I hope I can fly.
Higher and further.
For that I will bear me immobilized until I’m ready.
And its not easy.
But i'll break it one day.



Am I evil? Am I good?
I’m done asking questions.
I dun have the answer.
Does anyone?
-Dexter, Season 2, episode 11-


__________________________________________________________________________________

Was completely knackered after interscool. The damage i brought unto myself:
Slp. Meals. And the reality that i finally came to c.
Still somewhat taxed till now. But the past 2 days had been crazy. Thanx for those who were part of it. But then i seriously was a bit offended when none of u paid attention to hotel rwanda that i played. How can any1 not like that film? Just no way~

N yea gay, i was happy 2 c u too. Real glad that i could manage 2 spend sometime w u. Thanx for the movie tho honestly speaking i was ultra tired n m still pissed at the ruthless not-that-intelligent censorship practice. Probably that mite be the last occasion for u me and ustad to be together in a pix. Let's set a time 2 go to TanZ together one day, wat say u? Would love to c kilimanjaro myself.And the flamingos sea. would be cool would it not gay? :P

N choob i din noe u read me here. Dont forget 2 buzz me before u leave aye?
ultra tired again. not sure if something is wrong w me. hope not.


cheerio
ad

2 comments:

Ezanee said...

When did you play Hotel Rwanda? I did not catch it. Also Street Kings was terrible! And the censorship is fucked up too, I mean they allow "shit" but they cut out damn and fuck. Quite unprofessionally too. Damn. I swear now to compensate for the swearing we were entitled to in the cinema:p

But if you are free for Iron Man or Indy 4 lemme know man.

alacrity said...

jus buzz me man. jus buzz me.
when ur happy and u noe it jus buzz me .. buzz buzz..