Saturday, January 20, 2007

i'm touched today. again - when i heard my fren telling his story.
i din share his experience in that sense, but i noe wat it takes for one to narrate a story like that.

i like to read and watch movies. i hav come across ideas, plots, dramas, and stories which r much more majestically tragic than that.

but when some one u cared sincerely shared his/her heart and soul, the impact, as a human would feel, is much more thorough than any films could arouse.

i was pumped with all sorts of unidentical feelings running in my veins when i got his stories and were literally stunned for a few sec.
i really was and am still sorry to hear that. i really am.

i hope i were bttr help. but as a fren, i'm happy to c him stayin strong and lookin at things on the bright side. equally happy for him to share his experience with me, jus like how i'm learnin to share my feelings with other ppl more. for(the very fact) i'm able to feel the friction, perhaps a lil more than others.

i shall treasure all the kids in my family (which are a sudden boom lately). i like them so much, and therefore i could relate to imagine ur loss my fren. thr's no end to learn to appreciate everything one has in life. i think i'm really living a lil more through the words i play with now.
my frens, i'm feeling u more than i could, as my life experience is enriched by the day.

i seldom pray. but my sincerest prayers are with the newborn.
i would be equally happy should he live a happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
i shall pray with the emotions and wishes i have for my own sis, nieces and nephews, for the blessings upon the kid. i'm not sure wat good it does, but i certainly hope it helps in one way or another, directly or indirectly.

i have seen a mirror of life in a day. two sides of it. its also the full month celebration of my niece.

glad that ur hanging tough. gambatte my fren. bonnuit.
good nite and good luck.

ad

p/s- i'm not sure if u mind me posting this, hence the conscious effort to try to retract from detailing ur story too much. hope its not crossing wat it should hav been. pls let me noe if i had crossed the line, for i would be more than willing to edit wherever inapproprite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you.
ps: i don't really mind :]