Monday, February 19, 2007

Man sometimes i jus love being myself. Energetic.
Datz y i still cant slp at 0435. And thats the punishment for drinkin a cup of saigon coffee in the afternoon. Great.

I did great selling yee sang 2day. First time ever, i managed to hit my daily sales target of 30 packs. Honestly, i really din see this coming despite of setting the target myself. But then, the figure was determined out of necessity rather than probability. And to be even more honest, i really dun think i can do this everyday till i leave for real. A good boost to my morale though. I'm slightly closer to the fundraising target. I owe this mental 100+ to my family- my aunts , cousins, sisters and etc. Apart from the sales, their support is immeasurable. Even my youngest sis bought yee sang from me using her ang pow dough. My fren from the states called her mum here to buy yee sang from me. My cousins and aunts, trumpeting and closing deals in a family gathering, to help me reach the unreachable. 30 per packs. i really din expect to be able to do that, despite of the increasing pressure to do so everyday for a week.

Apart from that i'm also happy to talk to some cousins whom i have not seen for ages. Guess that's all for the day.

And i still cant slp...

No comments: