Saturday, May 03, 2008

No Zen for a locust

Turbulence engulfing my just departed Zen doesn't seem to get exhausted stirring the orderly peace-backed routine I managed to sustain for a couple of weeks before. Is the path of derail, caused by a more extreme encounter, an envelope of gust unsealed? M I to be stalled hopping? M I to cling still against it? If otherwise, m I landing safely? Either way asks of a sobering thought to respond to the seemingly not so sober divine plot drafted to prompt for a precursor to the next one.

How much does it take to endure which ever way it leads, with my severely exhausted tonicity (by my past seven thousand years)?

That’s why chow chow’s random but innocently honest remark is interesting. I’m taxed. Hence what she observed.

An Encounter is a game. I wished I could not beg to differ.

Btw it’s been a week of continuous farewell bidding gathering. Sincerely wishing u guys good luck, along with the confession of a sense of privilege to have encountered u guys. In this I’m certain to pride myself with indisputable luck.

Reminder:
Up the reading progress
Up the progress to be ready for joomla whoring
Get the freakin visa done
N rethink trainin/ feedback methodology
Keep wat sani says in mind. He’s rite. But that’s only after I passed.


N yea if thr’s time, gotta get a copy of no country for old men

Cheerio

No comments: