Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Addiction

There are times that u eventually end up fightin to reject something, be it some substance, some habits, some wateva that u welcome with great enthusiasm and alacrity when it first comes into ur life. Contradictory? Tell me about it. Almost all my smoker frens were really excited when they started. Almost all wanna quit now. However, only one managed to do it thus far .(n he’s a Hungarian..watz the relation dude? Well this is adam, and adamization, jus take it :P). The Americans were really hyper about Iraq, and now, they hav more pressure than eva to leave that place. But they cant. Well it really can be anything. Sometimes itz a thot. Sometimes it mayb a word that u say everyday. it can be an ideal sometimes. Once it’s become a habit that u cant quit, ur in it. N u mite wanna fight against it, once u find out that a particular habit and ur reliance upon it is deteriorating u as a person someway or another. U wanna eventually reject it. N u find out the more u try, the harder it becomes. The more u struggle, the deeper u sink. Like in a swamp.

The worldcup is another cyclone’s eye. Some r really so stuck into it already. Some has lost more than 10 grand. Some cant help chasing the games faithfully even if it means 2 hours of slp before work. Haha I’m one of them, n hence explains the unfocused, casual/themeless, n mayb senseless expression here. I’m simply too tired I guess. Physically. And job frustration too. :P. there r certainly things that I wanna quit.

Eg unhealthy worldcup syndrome

My practical duty
Insomnia
Periodic depression (lol u noe wat I mean)
depression mite hav ghastly become a habit here

N lot more to name. really tired. More real adamization when I’m conscious.

No comments: