Thursday, June 01, 2006

Had a very hearty dinner and a mv with 2 of my very old frens (not as in their respective age tho). We had thai food. Itz nice by itself, but it really was complemented by the presence of my frens. Frens who hav been there since I was really little. Wat we talked or did 2day barely matter to any of us, but its warm. Guess itz whom I talk 2, not wat about(that matters). Some times itz the seemingly most irrelevant said things, or response that inspire me, or anchor my determination in something, but guess they would not know :P.But I’m glad 2 noe that they r living a good life, and things r at least ok in all respects :P
Still recuperating from the exhaustion, but itz getting bttr. Still need sometime2 blog about my php trip cuz it mite b quite lengthy+ I dunno how 2 start at the moment.
Looking forward 2 2 things-> austral, and …
Looking for more old frens in these coming few days.

1 comment:

Only Kye said...

eh. u tanak ur pictures ke? they're still on my desktop u trigger-happy photographer.