Thursday, June 08, 2006

i barely made it to the teams ~! :P
again, i saw pigeons flying, golden lites and angels
again, the peaceful scene was brought out by gothic ironically :P
there's peace in horror, romanticism in punk. (tho i prefer alternative more :P, yea still like LP tho mite not be crazily into it no more, sigh age o age)
explosive excitement in desperation turned dead environment due to the impression that i really sucked big time and the pscho prep for early retirement that i hav 'zen'-ed up myself 2 accept :P, like bombing scenes of a war in some movies while the sopranos r singing peacefully at the back. absolute contrast was wat i felt-rite after the chaotic outburst of all senses and feelings contesting 2 dominate in a somewat warped time-space that nothing could b really defined or rationalized. really happy :P m grateful even by jus makin the cut for wateva reasons there may be. hmm it really sounds messy (but who cares :P, happiness needs no boundary nor explanation, neither does it need 2 beg for understanding) so true for my sis n mom who r happier than i, tho they mite not understand the meaning to me, nor how much i wan2 b there for one last time. thanx ppl n i really wanna share that regardlessly. yea ppl no matter where u r, watcha doing, wat u actually think of this, feel wat i feel eventho i mite be 2 shy 2 express (it)verbally 2 share, embrace it. this is adamization~!

again adam is set in motion. enjoy the feelin of workin along w my team. happy w everyday cuz i work hard to the fullest n tire myself out to the max for wat the team defines as a goal. this is adamization.

again i hav not yet gotten back my bag. a shadow that mirrors the golden lite. a stain in my volcanic excitement. this is not adamization. i dun need the sense of my trust being abused to be reinforced. this is adamization
:P

passion rules the game. this is adamization~

3 comments:

Only Kye said...

Ah, my Beloved, fill the Cup that clears Today of past regrets and future fears-
Tomorrow?
Why, Tomorrow I may be Myself with Yesterday's Sev'n Thousand Years

-Omar Khayyam

Adamization. So you're defining yourself or reasserting a past definition?

Don't mind me. I'm just jealous that Kye-ization sounds retarded.

alacrity said...

well D-poetic Kye sounds pretty cool too :P
tho if u read faster it sounds like some thai word (deepouatikai :P) . lame joke aside, wat does 'Tomorrow I may be Myself with Yesterday's Sev'n Thousand Years' mean? n y the letter e was removed on purpose at times in the poem? lol now itz ur best chance 2 contribute to adamization~! :P cheerios

Only Kye said...

deepouatikai. meh. :)

Tomorrow I may be myself with yesterday's seven thousand years.. well, i thought it meant that your past makes the future you. I.e... I'll still be myself, but I'll have both the scars and bruises I collected from previous years.. all seven thousand of em. :D

as to why the letters are removed- beats me. old language? like.. before is written 'ere'. i guess.